The Zubax GNSS 2 receiver is a very high performance GPS + GLONASS concurrent receiver with integrated Barometer and Compass. It is an open-source receiver meant for users that have sensitive position requirements (commercial users; use in semi-urban canopy environments; use in situations where the least amount of GPS drift is desired). The Zubax GNSS 2 receiver is designed for a professional user that requires RF shielding for use in systems with nearby electronics.
• Weight (without connected peripherals): 43 grams
• Size: 55 x 55 x 14 millimeters
• Interface: Double-redundant UAVCAN (this version has the JST GH Connector type)
• GPS Module: U-blox MAX-M8Q
• Onboard components: Barometric Pressure Sensor, Super Capacitor, 3-Axis Honeywell Magnetometer
• Channels: 72
• Satellite Systems: GPS / QZSSL1, GLONASS L10F, BeiDou B1. Additionally uses SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS. This GNSS receiver has the capacity to achieve world wide coverage.
• Navigation Sensitivity: -167dBm
• Horizontal Position Accuracy: 2 Meters CEP (or better)
• Vertical Position Accuracy: 10 cm
• Acquisition Time (seconds): Cold – 26; Aided Start – 2; Reacquisition – 1 (note that the on-board supercapacitor enables such as fast start time)